Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Joker !!!




Well, Again the best movie from Christopher Nolan. I have watched Batman begins it was fantastic, but Dark Knight is best of all.
I already watched the Dark knight couple years back but, I saw it on CD and it was theater print so image quality was poor, I don’t understand the
dialogs either. I just saw for satisfaction of watching Nolan’s movie,

But this time , I again bought a new DVD with HD print and again saw it, and I stunned by watching Jokers acting and the way he presented in the movie.
He totally dominate the batman and all other characters in entire movie, I just became a big fan of joker after this film. Heath Ledger  have done
Fantastic job, Unfortunately he was not  at the premier of the movie as well not in ceremony of OSCAR Awards to receive his award for best supporting
 actor for this film, as he die in sad surprise accident (same as he give surprises in movie!!!)

I really want to appreciate that acting, I never expect acting stuff from Hollywood movies , as I watch movies which are either Action or Science fiction,
so their main focus are on the special effects and the script, I believe the successes of these movies are depends on the technology used and efforts taken to make story/script.
Acting/Actors doesn’t matters (Ex.  Avatar would be hit , although Will Smith taken for lead role.. J ).
But this film is exception for my thinking, Christopher is very choosy  about the characters. I really wondering how he make mind of Heath Ledger to act in role of Joker.

We realize the psycho person in every moment when the camera on the joker, the way he see , the way he talk , he walks,his expression everything is mind-blowing. 
I know what is called Dark Humor now.
I can say ‘The Joker is the most flamboyant, insane, eerie and wild villain ever-created in comics or maybe fiction so far’.

I really want recommend this character to study by the people who want make career in acting.

Hats Off to Joker ( Heath Ledger) !!!

(Well I already watched this movie 6 times and keep watching again and again !!! ) 






                                                            Dark Knight Official Trailer




No comments:

Post a Comment